I’m going to be totally honest with you guys, finding new flavours and ingredients, especially to do with the holidays gets me pumped! Having the same thing everyday as my routine gets tedious so if your like me, you’ll loves these shake ideas to spice things up!
Healthy Banana Cream pie:
- 2 bananas, 1 cup vanilla almond milk, 1-1/2 tsp honey, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 2 tsp vanilla extract, 4 gluten free vanilla wafer cookies, 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt & 1 scoop vanilla protein powder.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée, 1 banana, 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt, 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, 1 tsp honey, 3 tbsp plain almond milk, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder & a pinch of nutmeg.
Frosted Sugar Cookie:
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp butter flavouring extract, 1/4 cup oats, pinch of salt & 1 scoop vanilla protein powder.
- 1 cup sweetened almond milk, 1 frozen banana, 1 medjool date, 2 tbsp almond butter, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, 1 scoop protein powder, 1/4 nutmeg, 1/4 cloves & 1 tsp cinnamon.
- 1 banana, 1 cup plain almond milk, 1 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp ginger, 1/4 cup oats, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, pinch of nutmeg and salt & 1 scoop vanilla protein powder.
- 1/2 cup plain almond milk, 1 cup frozen mixed berries, 1-1/2 tbsp peanut butter & 1 scoop vanilla protein powder.